Nestle Cerelac Mixed Fruit & Wheat 400g
- Cerelac is a brand of instant cereal made by Nestle. The cereal is promoted for infants 8 months and older as a supplement to breast milk when it is no longer the sole item in an infant's diet.
- Cerelac is not a substitute for breast milk and it is advised to continue breast feeding or infant formula along with Cerelac.
- Cerelac can help babies develop tastes for other food as they are weaned from breast milk.
- It also contains vitamins and minerals like iron, along with essential fatty acids.
- Cerelac products also contain probiotics that are found in the digestive tracts of breastfed babies.
***From 8 Months
Ingredients: Cereal 47.4%, Skimmed Milk Powder 24%, Dried Fruits 15%, Vegetable Oils, Maltodextrin, Minerals,Vitamins (C, Naicin, E, B1, Calcium Pantothnate, A, B6, D, K, Folic Acid, Biotin), Flavoring, Culture.
Contains Milk. May contain Gluten and Soya.