Nestle Cerelac Maize 400g
- Cerelac is a brand of instant cereal made by Nestle. The cereal is promoted for infants 6 months and older as a supplement to breast milk when it is no longer the sole item in an infant's diet.
- Cerelac is not a substitute for breast milk and it is advised to continue breast feeding or infant formula along with Cerelac.
- Cerelac can help babies develop tastes for other food as they are weaned from breast milk.
- It also contains vitamins and minerals like iron, along with essential fatty acids.
- Cerelac products also contain probiotics that are found in the digestive tracts of breastfed babies.
***After 6 Months
Ingredients: Whole Corn Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Acidity Regulator: Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Vitamins, Ferrous Fumarate, Vanillin, Zinc Sulphate, Bifidus Culture, Potassium Iodide.
Contains Milk. May contain Gluten and Soya.