African Food Supermarket
- Garcinia kola is a species of flowering plant in the Clusiaceae or Guttiferae family. It is found in Benin, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal and Sierra Leone. Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
- Bitter Kola serve as a remedy for osteoarthritis.
- Bitter Kola helps combat sexually transmitted diseases (STD's).
- It help improve immune system.
- It help with impotence or erectile dysfunction and increases sex drive.
- It boosts fertility.
- Bitter Kola aids proper functioning of the lungs.
- It help with weight loss.
- Help reduce constipation.
- It helps balance blood sugar level.
- The nut is relatively large, being about the size of a chestnut.
- The kola nut has a bitter taste but becomes sweeter, as it is chewed.
- The kola nut may be beneficial for certain health conditions.
**No known Allergies.
We will exchange your order if damaged on delivery. Additional information will be required.
We will give you a 100% refund if item(s) was damaged on delivery. Additional information may be required.
We do not accept returns or exchange after 30 days of purchase.