African Food Supermarket
- Turkey is a very rich source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptophan.
- The tryptophan content in turkey may help to support healthy levels of serotonin in the body, which promotes alertness and good mood.
- It is also contains zinc and vitamin B12.
- Turkey also contains anti-cancer properties.
- oz (57g )
- Calories from Fat 15. Calories 64.
- 3% Total Fat 1.7g.
- 10% Cholesterol 31mg.
- 28% Sodium 680mg.
- 6% Potassium 198mg.
- 1% Total Carbohydrates 4.4g.
We will exchange your order if damaged on delivery. Additional information will be required.
We will give you a 100% refund if item(s) was damaged on delivery. Additional information may be required.
We do not accept returns or exchange after 30 days of purchase.